Thursday, September 6, 2012

Charm Swap 10


Hello Thursday!  We have several updates today!  
Michele says,  'I've made progress!!!! I've worked on my charms :) Laying out the pieces is like creating a puzzle. Each piece needs to fit but be different from the one next to it.' 


 Inbar is finished!  I can't believe how great they look... Amazing that she is finished already!


Andrea shows us these amazing enameled skulls.  She says she is almost done but has to refinish a few.

Finally, Nikki is almost ready to go.  She says she is waiting on a bit more turquoise but here is a pic of the bits she has... These colors look so wonderful together!  We are coming up to the end of the swap, I can't wait to see everything together!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>