Saturday, February 18, 2012

“What’s New?”

Good Saturday everyone !
A rainy week and gray days in Israel.
I love the sun, warm weather and bright light, and here I an back again to show you what make me feel much better !

                 kerin rose                                                betsy bensen
12
                 Rebecca Bogan                             Michele Grady Designs
34
               ThePearlForest                                   lsueszabo
56
               Juju By Sarah                                       Hartleystudio
78
                     aroluna                                                     2Roses
910
                 Erin Austin                                            simplymega
11il_570xN.312889093
I will be here with new collection next Saturday.
Have a wonderful weekend my friends !
Inbar

1 comment:

barbaraK said...

These metal crafts rocks! I love it and great article. I would like to share a site with great recipes. gourmandia.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>