Wednesday, February 1, 2012

EMJC – February 2012 - “Chinese New Year”

Our February challenge due to January 31 was:
“Chinese New Year”
This year is the 龍 Dragon year (January 23).
Get inspired by the Chinese art, culture and colors and excite us!





"For Chinese New Year I made double sided pendant. On one side I've etches Yin Yang dragons and set two violet CZ. On the other side I've bezel set On the other side I've bezel set a gorgeous purple and gold Cacoxenite in Amethyst stone free form cabochon by Ron Duncan."


"I was born in the year of the rooster and decided to go that route. 

one side features a bezel set septarian stone and the reverse side features a pierced rooster."

***
Our team next challenge for March due to February 29th is 
"Water"
March zodiac sign is the fish
Birthstone is aquamarine
March 22nd is the World water day


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>