Thursday, February 2, 2012

Charm Swap 9 Update

Our EtsyMetal charm swap is moving along. March is approaching at lightning speed and the creative wheels are cranking! And I am excited to announce that I have at least decided on the general design of my charms. All that info is tucked away safely. In my head. I am notorious for waiting until the last minute to get things done. Looks like in this case it will be no different.

But I do have some progress photos to share!

Virginie of VirginieMartinStudio shared this photo of her Fleur de Lis charms this week:



Virginie said she has 5 charms done and plans on finishing 5 a week for the next several weeks until she is done. Each of her charms will be a little different.

And as promised, here's a few more photos of Victoria's (Experimetal) charms:





Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>