Thursday, January 26, 2012

Charm Swap Update

I am typing this week with a wrist brace on my right hand so I will keep my own words to the bare minimum.

I do have some really cool progress photos to share from Victoria with Experimetal. She is DONE with her charms!!! I want some suspense to build however, so I am only going to show you a couple of pictures this week:





Victoria says she has been a little addicted to working with leather lately. Wait until you see the finished charms. They are phenomenal!

There has been quite a bit more chatter regarding charms going on with swap participants lately. I can't wait to see more progress photos and share them with you next week.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Charm Bracelets said...

Of course they look awesome.The leather combination has truly worked out beautifully for the creator.

Anonymous said...

so cool. I am sure the finished charms are going to look great.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>