Thursday, September 1, 2011

Charm Swap 8 - week 22

This week there are 2 updates from the Etsy Metal Charm Swap. With only a few weeks left until all the charms are due we have another member who has completed his charms ahead of schedule. Marcus Marguillier of ThePearlForest says " I made some changes at the very last moment, in the way that I added little sterling tags with my stamp. I found the stamp did not look good directly on the small charms, so I chose for the tag option.....BTW, the charm is called "Terranova". " His charms are all packaged and being shipped to the US from Spain as we speak! Yay Marcus!





And Jen from JenLawlerDesigns changed up her design a bit from her original idea which you can see here. She says "Well, I went with something completely different. I'm really happy with these new charms! I hope you like them too. I've made some good progress on them this week." Looking good, Jen!





Until next time! ~ Michele of MicheleGradyDesigns

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>