Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Review - Art 21: art in the twenty-first century


There is a fabulous series on PBS called Art 21: art in the twenty-first century. Some friends of mine had told me about it and I already had it in my Netflix Que! I've just started with the first season but am already totally captivated. Each episode highlights a few artists and gives a brief snapshot of who they are in their creative process.

You can check it out on the PBS website, or if you have netflix, you can add seasons 1 thru 5 to your Instant Que and watch them on your computer (or tv!).

I have found them to be wonderfully inspiring.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't heard of this, but it looks great. Thanks for the review!

Stereoette said...

funny that you mention this - I just started watching these on my netflix last week! They really are wonderful - I've been in a creative slump lately and am just so glad to have the inspiration!

chic beads by germaine said...

How intriguing! I'm going to check it out!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>