Friday, February 6, 2009

Ceeb Wassermann


Ceeb Wassermann, of howlindoggie, is one of our wonderful members from Australia. She is a fantastic artist and I absolutely adore her pierced work.

1. Where do you live, and where are you from?
Sydney, Australia. Born in Rio, Brazil & grew up in Germany & Switzerland

2. How did you get started working with metal?
my mother was an artist & had me painting & making sculptures since I was about 5 yrs old.



3. What are a few of your favorite pieces at the moment?
my favorite pieces are more often than not, other jeweller's work and of mine usually the newer ones like my geometric ring

4. What inspires you (artists, objects, interests)?
japanese design, the ocean, flora & historical jewelry


5. Do you have any other artistic interests?
i paint & sketch and love doing on site installations

You can find more of Ceeb Wassermann's work in her Etsy Shop, as well as on her Blog and Website.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>