Friday, October 17, 2008

EtsyMetal News 10.17.08


Victoria and Janos were featured in the Storque for an amazing project they have been working on with several other Flickr buddies. Their work is wonderful and inspiring and the article is fantastic. Its so great that its getting extra Etsy love too!!

Today is my birthday and I'm having a big sale! Check it out here.

Ashley Akers is running two amazing contests! check them out on her blog! Great chances to win some of her fabulous jewelry!

Rachael Sudlow is having a show this weekend, the Maple Leaf Festival in Baldwin, KS going all day Saturday & Sunday.

Shannon is teaching an enameling class! I so wish I could take it. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loveed the article and the photos, and the work! you guys rock!!!!!!
wow! awesome!
I'd love to play next time... ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>